Monday, April 4, 2016

What the Internet Tells Me about My Identity

I'm fascinated by questions of identity, as I've discussed rather extensively on previous occasions. Luckily I live in an age with the internet which is chock full of quizzes that tell you who you are slash would be if you were someone/somewhere else. Because I'm so fascinated by questions of identity, I pretty much always take these quizzes whenever I come across them. That said, I never actually share them via the social medias because I feel weird about participating in the economics of internet page visits and clicks and so on and so forth. While I don't share them directly, I've spent the last year or so collecting the results of my quiz-taking, and I've decided that the time has come to say fair's fair, to pay the rent now, to pay our share. The time has also come to publish the results of my quiz-taking and avatar-creating. So here y'go.
Samuel James Dunn, Esq. as a Peanuts Character
What Era Do You Belong In: Victorian
Which Classic Literary Character Am I: Elizabeth Bennett - Pride and Prejudice
My Villain Evil Twin: Loki - The Avengers
Which Doctor Who Doctor: The 10th Doctor (David Tennant)
Which Jane Austen Heroine Am I: Elinor Dashwood - Sense and Sensibility
Which Greek Deity Am I: Poseidon
Which Lord of the Rings Character Am I: Sam
Which Magical Creature Am I: Dragon
My Greatest Fear: Sickness
Which 90s Romantic Movie Am I: Runaway Bride
Samuel James Dunn, Esq as a Scott Pilgrim Character
Nationality of My Temperament: Italian
European Country Where I Belong: Ireland
City the Matches My Personality: Lhasa, Tibet
Nationality of My Manners: American
My Downton Abbey Job: Lady's Maid/Valet
My Actual Birth Name: Jacob
My Identity in Past Life: Queen
My Job in the Afterlife: Guardian of the Gates of Heaven

Samuel James Dunn, Esq. as a Powerpuff Girl
My Harry Potter Profession: Minister of Magic
My High School Stereotype: The Rebel
My Fictional BFF: Lizzie McGuire
My Harry Potter Animagus Form: Phoenix
My Woman Type: Independant
My Man Type: The Nice Guy
My Most Dominant Character Type: Sensitivity

1 comment:

  1. I'm really impressed that you keep track of all of these.

    ReplyDelete